The ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor (VTSE) is an online style editor for styling vector tile layers.
To get started quickly, try the tutorial to create a custom basemap style with VTSE.
- Copy, edit, and customize your own basemap or vector tile layer: change colors, text formatting, and sprites.
- Choose from hundreds of basemaps in the ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World.
- Customize which data is visible and how it will appear at different zoom levels.
- Upload and customize basemaps, and stylize Esri's copies of Open Street Map basemap data.
- Change the size and colors of sprites, and upload your own images.
- Publish your stylized basemap on ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise and add your basemap to your mapping app.
- For more inspiration visit this showcase of custom styles we have created.
VTSE is composed of the map view and various editors and operations available by clicking the following icons:
|Edit layer styles|
|Edit by color|
|Edit icons and patterns|
|Save style as new item|
|Un-do last change|
|Re-do last undone change|
|Download the current style as a JSON document|
|Link to this documentation or link to leave feedback on Esri Community|
|Expand or collapse the icon bar|
ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise
Standalone Web App
As a web app: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/vtseditor/.